Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
|The Administrative Coordinator (AC) will provide administrative support to the staff Miller Financial Management, LLC (MFM) and account support to clients of MFM, on a full-time basis. The AC must be technologically proficient in an all-digital environment and must be a self-motivated continual learner. Initially, the AC must be proficient in using Microsoft office software.
- Help MFM achieve its twofold mission -1) to help clients state and achieve their financial goals, and 2) to provide outstanding client service.
- Foster a firm culture of outstanding client service.
- Plan, develop and update the policy and procedures of MFM
- Develop and coordinate correspondence with clients of MFM
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all client and MFM operational data
- Schedule appointments with clients and the officers of MFM
- Provide account service and maintenance function for client investment accounts – disbursement requests, new account applications, periodic withdrawal services, etc.
- Perform basic bookkeeping functions in QuickBooks
- Scan and file incoming documents and maintain MFM’s electronic document system (SharePoint)
- Serve as a receptionist, greeting clients and guests in person and over the telephone
- Perform data entry of tax documents
- Perform routine IT maintenance
- Miscellaneous errands – mail, banking, shopping
- Administrative support for MFM staff
- Perform any other duties as requested by an officer of MFM
- Preferred proficiency in Office 365, SharePoint, QuickBooks, and Redtail.
- Preferred Bachelors degree in Business, Telecommunications, or English.
- Valid driver’s license required with reliable transportation